1) Assessment Specialist, English
2) Contents Writer, English
3) Educational Psychology and Evaluation
Employment Type: Full-time, Part-time
• Developing and writing relevant content for English language proficiency tests, including reading, listening, and grammar tests;
• Editing and/or proofreading English contents, training materials, test creation guidelines,
• Participating other English proficiency assessment activities of the company,
• Participating in training and skills improvement sessions, as needed;
• Developing skills development training materials and conduct English language training/workshops as required;
• Performing other tasks incidental or necessary to the type of business of the Employer.
Reasonable rates applied to all new applicants but negotiable depending on skills and experience, subjected to an increase based on performance
Required Qualifications1) Assessment Specialist
Doctoral degree in English or Linguistics or the equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and experience can be acquired is required.2) Contents Writer
Master degree in English or Linguistics or the equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and experience can be acquired is required.
How to apply
Submit your CV, Cover Letter and Responses to the Skills and Experience to email@example.com